Job Title: Salary: £27000 pa plus generous bonus scheme after probation
Location: Burgess Hill
Hours: 5 days a week to include rostered weekend work.
Benefits: extensive benefits to include BUPA Healthcare, Pension, Medical Cash Plan, 33 days holiday, Share Scheme, Parking, On-site canteen
An excellent opportunity to join an established, globally recognised, Aviation Training organisation as an Account Executive/Client Account Manager. This is a fast-paced position and requires the individual to be motivated and capable, with a desire to succeed.
The ideal candidate will have a background in the aviation sector. If not, you will need to be able to demonstrate your background in a professional organisation whereby you have been able to quickly get to grips with technical language in the industry. You'll need a strong account management background and ideally experience with dealing with both national and international clients with a multitude of different cultures and styles of business.
- Responsible for company and client retention within an assigned territory
- Book existing client training events comparing and evaluating course prerequisites with client qualifications, course availability and document the client's expectations clearly to Training Services through accurate and proper registration of training.
- Respond to client inquiries in a prompt and professional manner.
- Diarising recurrent training events and following up to ensure fulfilment.
- Up-sell ancillary training courses
- Negotiate pricing agreements with clients and make contract/pricing decisions based on set guidelines.
- Monitor client training events through to completion and provide customer service.
- Clearly communicate payment terms to clients and assist in collection of payments
- Proactively ensure fulfilment of the Company sales strategy and targets.
- Prospecting for new clients as required
- Exceed client expectations through superior service, communication, and account follow up.
- Foster a seamless positive teamwork environment to ensure our sales organisation provides total client satisfaction. Provide backup for team members as needed and when required.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate client data is entered into CRM systems
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in customer/client relations role
- An understanding of the Aviation industry or a demonstrable ability to quickly pick up technical terminology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be adaptable and flexible with the capacity to accept change.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and the willingness to participate in process improvement projects.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize daily workload.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
- Account Management
- Client Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job