The experience we need
- Ideally around a year of marketing agency expeirence, as an Account Executive, or some internship in marketing agencies.
- An understanding of B2B marketing, commercial expeirence of B2B marketing is a bonus.
- You must have some previous experience working for a marketing agency (again, an internship would be ok) as we need somebody who already knows how to take a brief from a client and brief it in to the studio.
You'll get to work across digital and print marketing campaigns and will work closely with a top notch studio of designers, artworkers, copywriters and web developers.
The role will involve:
- Understanding the client’s objectives
- Building strong client relationships
- Taking and giving briefs (helping define creative briefs with clients and briefing them in to the studio)
- Attending client meetings and working with the internal studio teams (designers, copywriters, artworkers and developers)
- Creating reports and assisting with invoicing
- Learning all that there is to be known about account handling within an agency and hopefully working your way up to Account Manager level and beyond!
A fantastic B2B marketing agency with global brand clients, loads of awards and probably one of the best offices in the whole city. This is an excellent agency for career progression, and the team you'll work with are amazing at their jobs and also lots of fun.
What you’ll get in return
In return you will be working for one of the most prestigious agencies in the South West on their impressive portfolio of clients.
On offer is a competitive salary, excellent benefits and plenty of room for progression.
How to apply
If this sounds of interest then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Tony a call.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job