Salary: £23K-£27K depending on experience
- To uphold my clients first class level of customer service. Communicating directly with customers and suppliers alike, assisting sales personnel and interfacing with our production departments to ensure the smooth running of all projects throughout the business. Ability of estimate/cost jobs is essential.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have a proven record of client services and account management in the print industry.
- Have experience in up-selling accounts.
- Has a flexible approach within a fluid and dynamic environment.
- Has the capability to communicate technical issues clearly and concisely.
- Can manage competing priorities and make timely decisions.
- Is enthusiastic and works co-operatively with others.
- Develops an in-depth understanding of clients and their requirements.
- Maybe expected to work outside standard business hours from time to time to fulfill challenging deadlines.
- Experience of Art working - essential
If you have the relevant experience within the Large Format / Signage / Exhibitions industry and have experience of both Artworking / Repro / Pre-press as well as Account Handling and Upselling and Cross Selling within existing accounts, please get in touch!
Either apply or send your CV directly to .
Client Services Executive, Client Services, Account Executive, Account Manager, Account Manage, Artworker, Repro Operator, Pre-press Operator, Pre press. Pre-press, MAC Operator, Large Format, Signage, Wide Format, Artworking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job