Account Executive - Agency - £25k
Working as part of a well-established team from their wonderful offices in Worcestershire. You will get the opportunity to work and support many well-known brands.
Duties will include:
- Supporting Senior Account Manager on delivery of larger projects including taking and understanding brief from client and reinterpreting requirements to brief internal departments. Assisting and taking ownership of the delivery of content solutions
- Full responsibility on delivery of small and medium sized projects.
- Taking part in creative meetings as arranged by Senior Account Manager. Organising and facilitating meetings for own projects
- Building and developing relationships with new and existing clients. Effective communication through all stages in project life. Negotiating with clients, leading meetings
- Financial Management & ROI
- Attending new business meetings where appropriate with Senior Account Manager and Client Services Director. Preparing and presenting client proposals/pitch documentation for smaller projects.
To be considered for this role
- You do need prior experience of working in a creative agency environment - whether this be PR or Events (Internal Comms events)
- Your own transport
- Happy to travel, around the UK at times and occasionally international. You will be part of a team supporting your client.
Please send your CV or call Claire for an informal chat. This is a marvellous opportunity to be part of an industry leader that can offer long term career prospects. Please don't delay as this employer is looking to make a timely appointment.
- Internal Communications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job