Account Executive - Affliliate Marketing
Our client, a leading SaaS technology company based in Newcastle, are looking for a customer focussed Account Executive to join their team due to increased workloads. This client works with some of the world's leading brands to drive amazing business growth for their clients.
This role is a crucial requirement within the business to support internal strategists to manage workflows and assist colleagues with client management and relationship building. Working with a wide variety of brands in a fast-paced environment candidates must excel at relationship building, analysing affiliate programs and be self-motivated.
Role and responsibilities:
· Work with Account Strategists in understanding client needs and requirements
· Maintain and grow publisher relationships for a portfolio of advertisers
· Ensure delivery of creative assets and marketing materials
· Collaborate with team members in developing external messaging to publishers
· Manage data and segmentation within individual programs
· Negotiation of media buying with publishers for a portfolio of advertisers
· Recruit new partners for the portfolio of advertisers and the business
· Assist in enforcing and maintaining client terms and conditions through requested updates
· Manage and track success through revenue growth and quality activation or optimisation for clients
· Degree in Business, Marketing or related field and / or online marketing, eCommerce or affiliate marketing experience
· 1 - 3 years professional business experience
· Ability to multitask and execute tasks, details orientated
· Experience using Windows, MD Word and an advanced user of MS Excel, Powerpoint
· Personal sense of integrity, commitment and professionalism
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
· Enhanced parental leave and benefits
· Regular company events and activities
· Opportunity to work in overseas brands of the business
· Yearly learning allowance
· Enhanced pension contributions
· Cycle to work scheme
· Eye care vouchers
· Enhanced Wellness Program including access to Wellness Coaching
If you think you'd be a great fit for this role, click "apply" and we'll get things rolling. If you'd like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch.
Due to the high number of applicants for many of our roles currently, we're unfortunately unable to reply to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within 10 days of applying, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'