As Account Manager, you'll be working alongside the Account Director and Senior Account Manager, to deliver digital solutions on time and on budget for your clients. If you are organised, reliable and passionate about designing, then you will love this role.
Role & Responsibilities:
* To work as part of an existing team managing a sizeable and high growth account, which is strategic and B2B.
* Supporting the team with their portfolio of multinational FMGC Clients.
* Budgeting for clients.
* Managing client projects either individually or as part of a team, to the highest standards, with a commercial mind-set.
* Demonstrate knowledge of shopper marketing, including an understanding of FMCG retailers, from instore through to online, with the ability to input proactively to client briefs.
* Working independently when required, be resourceful and use initiative.
* Working in a fast-paced and demanding but collaborative environment.
Skills & Experience:
* Excellent project planning, time management and organizational skills.
* Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
* A natural relationship builder and strong team player.
* Ability to prioritise own workload and multi-task under pressure, to tight deadlines.
* An active listener, able to question and challenge to achieve clarity and direction.
* Strong evidence of FMCG branding experience and minimum 2 years in an agency environment.
* Confident, proactive, positive and enthusiastic, with a can-do mentality.
* Strong communication skills and a natural ability to form and develop effective and mutually beneficial business relationships, both internally and externally
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in simply click "apply" and one of our consultants will contact you to get things rolling.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'