We are an expanding company looking for Cantonese speaking Account Executives / Account Managers to join our friendly and multilingual team. We are looking for people who are able to use their own initiative, enjoy learning and want to be a team player.
An exciting opportunity to join an established company for over 25 years, we specialise in both personal and commercial insurance such as private medical care and retail insurance, operating worldwide with a network of Agents in more than 60 countries.
We welcome any new graduates. There are many opportunities to progress within the role and the company will recognise any outstanding skills and help the individual to develop and grow with the company via department rotations i.e. in claims, sales, customer service, finance and reporting.
- Be FLUENT in spoken Mandarin/and or Cantonese
- Be FLUENT in spoken English
- Able to use basic Microsoft Word and Outlook
- New business/renewal referrals
- Support the Management Team
- Provide excellent customer service over email and the telephone
- General sales and administration
- Liaise with external partners
- Company trips - European Cruise, Rome, Lille, Barcelona, Prague
- Global SME environment
- Free car parking
- 28 days holiday per year (including statutory holidays)
- Increased holidays for long service
- Pension scheme
- Opportunities for growth and promotion
- Additional incentives
- Tier 2 sponsorship available for exceptional candidates
Successful candidates will:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to help drive and motivate the team
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Have good multitasking skills
- Have good attention to detail
- Be ambitious, and want to progress their career
To apply, simply send us your CV. We are also looking to fill a senior position and a PA position, please email us for more information.
- Administration Duties
- Customer Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job