Our client in gifting are looking for a well-connected, ideas driven and motivated Account Executive to join their team. With big expansion plans in 2018 - this quirky company provides more than just a workplace, they pride themselves on their family feel atmosphere and great bonus.
Job Title: Account Executive
Salary: £23,000 - £28,000 + annual bonus of up to 30% of salary
Job Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm
What you’ll be doing…
- Account managing SME and Medium business accounts
- Looking after and generating new business
- Assisting with product development and providing ideas and creative flair
- Take part in exhibitions and trade shows throughout the year
- Maintain a healthy pipeline of new business as well as existing
- MUST have account management and new business experience
- Experience within the gifting industry is advantageous
- Experience with international accounts is advantageous
What’s in it for you…
20 days holiday + bank holidays
Quarterly work drinks
Staff discounts on all products
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job