How you can expect to spend your day:
- Managing the conception and creation of ground-breaking contextual video projects
- Managing client relationships, ensuring client satisfaction
- Training clients and their agencies on our platform
- Creating campaign wrap-up reports to ensure client retention
- Contributing to the strategic direction of the company
- Developing cost estimates, scopes of work and timing plans
- Spotting opportunities for cross-sell and growth within our client base
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- A 1st or a 2:1 in Marketing/Advertising/Business or a related subject
- You'll some great internships or work experience under your belt
- You will absolutely love Tech! Are you unable to contain your excitement for new technology and bleeding edge applications?
- A positive attitude towards solving real world challenges
- You'll be resourceful and be a self-starter, particularly around being able to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial and technology-driven culture
- No day is going to be the same, so as well as thriving off the unexpected, you'll also be an excellent and confident communicator through email, f2f and over the phone
- You'll be good with Google Sheets, Powerpoint and Excel
- You'll be hungry to learn and grow in a supportive and fast-paced environment
What are the perks of working at this company?
- A competitive benefit package
- Opportunities for rapid career progression,
- We promote a culture with a healthy work/life balance
- Team lunches and evenings out.
- There's stock options on offer too, so as we continue to grow, you'll be an even bigger part of what we're doing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job