Account Exectuive - Software Sales
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident, highly motivated and target-driven Account Executive to join a lively EdTech software solutions provider in Leicester. Account Executive - Leader in EdTech Software Solutions - Leicester Paying up to £28K plus OTE.
Due to Covid-19, the office is currently closed, so remote onboarding and virtual working will be in place until the office in Leicester re-opens.
You will receive a great package:
- £10,000 OTE (Uncapped)
- Competitive salary and 25 days of holiday per year
- Health and wellness plans, insurance, and pension
- Employee discounts and perks, including free snacks and drinks
- A vibrant and collaborative working culture
- A commitment to support your ongoing professional development
As the Account Executive, you will play a crucial role, strategically improving market position and achieving financial growth.
The role is in Leicester and as the Account Executive, you will:
- Identify business development opportunities and build key customer relationships to covert leads into sales
- Prospect for new clients through networking, cold calling, LinkedIn etc.
- Manage, retain, and grow existing client accounts, predicting future needs
- Plan persuasive approaches, leading on negotiations and closing business deals, presenting solutions and services to clients in person or online
- Establish a strong pipeline of new business, using thorough knowledge of the market, solutions / services, and competitor activity
- Set up meetings with client decision makers and business practice leaders
- Generate progress reports and forecasts to drive effective decision making
To be successful in this role, experience in SaaS software product sales is key and it would be a bonus if you had previous experience selling to the education sector.
The ability to network, prospect, negotiate and close deals is essential, and you should possess excellent communication, engagement, and persuasion skills.
Experience cold calling is critical, as is the ability to identify and respond to customer needs and challenges.
It would be a bonus if you had...
International sales capability K12, experience working with Salesforce and in the delivery of online software demonstrations.
Why Should You Apply?
Our client is a well-established technology solution provider with a global presence in over 30 countries. They are committed to improving the quality of education and life, as well as improving the world that we live in through positive change and innovation.
Who we are?
GreatFind Recruitment is a specialist IT recruitment agency. We've been in business for over 15 years and we're different because we genuinely care about our candidates and clients, delivering a consultative and personalised service.
About GreatFind Recruitment
We specialise on IT Channel recruitment, especially in education sector. We work on different job level vacancies from graduate jobs to 3rd line Technicians, and in various departments including IT, sales and marketing, and operations.
We've worked in the IT channel for nearly 20 years. We deliver a consultative, personal service to our candidates and clients, and we won't rest until everyone is happy.
We are an equal opportunity provider.
- Business Development; education; schools; saas; software; account management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'