Multi-disciplinary creative agency with an impressive studio space is looking for an Account Executive to work alongside their Account Manager on two main accounts.
This is an opportunity to work with some global brands and clients on truly fascinating, original and innovative projects. The agency has a reputation for producing highly functional but beautiful products, services and design work; everything they do is underpinned by substance and story-telling and, ultimately connects more emotionally with audiences. Their projects span industrial design, strategy and insight, interiors, brand communications and user experience.
Key Qualities, Skills and Responsibilities
- Provide day-to-day project management support to one or more Associate Directors, across several projects concurrently ?
- Assist with costing, planning, budgeting, resourcing, monitoring of project delivery, record keeping and liaison with clients and suppliers ?
- Communicate with colleagues, third parties and clients effectively and professionally ?
- Seek and respond to client feedback and source design direction from Directors ?
- Assist with research, prepare for workshops, conduct user interviews, record findings ?
- Prepare project materials: minutes, spreadsheets, presentations, meeting materials, ?stimulus, mood boards etc. ?
- Ensure all projects are delivered in a timely and efficient fashion whilst maintaining creativeexcellence at all times ?
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role and environment ?
- An understanding of the commercial design process ?
- Ambition to grow and learn on the job, taking on more responsibility ?
- Comfortable working independently on multiple projects, often with challenging deadlines ?(and constant interruptions!) ?
- Attention to detail, excellent written skills, multi tasking under pressure and a high level of computer literacy are essential ?
- Proven planning and time management skills ?
- Client/supplier liaison experience ?
- Experience of budgeting ?
- Interpersonal and communication skills ?
- Proactive and confident ?
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job