Northern Territory - (Scotland and Northern England)
£60,000 - £65,000 - (£100,000 - £105,000 OTE)
Our forward thinking client is currently looking for an Account Director with proven experience in managing and growing key customer accounts within a workforce services space.
The role is working for a UK based organisation reporting into the Commercial Director. This position will be a remote working role within the northern region, managing existing customer accounts and involves selling services into new areas of business.
The main objective of the role is as follows :
- To have accountability for business retention
- Develop new business revenue growth
- Onboarding new clients and developing the highest possible standards of relationship management
- Work cohesively with internal teams and external stakeholders to implement the most effective and value add strategies
- Collaborating with banks of key stakeholders simultaneously
Working as an Account Director, you will track and close where appropriate, through networking and enabling long term relationships. This will be done by promoting the full range of services available to meet the ever evolving needs of the client. The position will be supported with extensive lead generation, including direct marketing campaigns and targeted initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrative experience in some of the following sectors :
- Workforce Management Solutions
- HR Services/Payroll Services
- Temporary Workforce/Agency Supply
- Corporate Services
We would be looking for candidates to have current and clear career history in a similar role. Proven track record in Prospect and Strategic Accounts. Operating at C Suite level, stakeholders and external influencers.
If this position sounds fitting to your experience please apply for our Account Director role as directed.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'