This global healthcare communications agency with offices in Central London and the home counties is looking for an Account Director. This is a family of expert practices incorporating medical affairs, HEOR, RWE, publications planning and execution, multi-channel medical education, internal training, PR, advertising and patient engagement. As part of the Medical Communications team, whilst supporting the GAD/Partner as a senior member of the team, the Account Director will play a pivotal role within the account management team, ranging from strategic input to day-to-day management of tactics with the support of the Medical Writers and a Creative team.
The suitable Account Director will thrive on:
- regular client contact, actively growing client business and nurturing strong working relationships
- delivering exciting and innovative projects on time and within budget
- demonstrating a high attention to detail to ensure that quality outputs are delivered to your clients
- working within a supportive and dynamic team, mentoring, leading and keeping them appropriately engaged and well informed
- ensuring optimal financial management of each account
- building and maintaining professional relationships with opinion leaders (industry and NHS)
- line management responsibility (AMs, SAEs, AEs, where appropriate)
What is required is:
- a strong understanding of science and medicine, the healthcare environment and the Medical Education/Comms industry
- significant experience in a healthcare agency or pharmaceutical company role
- excellent project management and analytical skills
- financial acumen
- sound understanding of the ABPI code of practice
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'