To £120K plus car allowance, bonus & extensive benefits package
Are you a driver of change with the talent to inspire clients and colleagues? As an Account Director for our client you will grow an already significant presence in the UK Asset Finance sector. This represents an opportunity to help shape and build a key business unit as part of an ambitious plan of continued growth.
This represents an exciting opportunity to run and grow a large Financial Services account in Milton Keynes, where you will be securing new Asset Finance clients for a successful and growing business. The role is likely to suit both business development as well as growth-orientated account managers who have led large accounts and/or developed new logo, greenfield opportunities.
Job role responsibilities:
- To be a business leader with a primary goal of driving business growth across the Asset Finance domain
- Taking accountability for the quality of services delivered and associated engagement finances
- Developing and maintaining proactive client development strategies
- Leading a team to achieve targeted revenue and profitability
- Ensuring that the sales pipeline and financial forecasts are up to date and accurate
- Establishing and building relationships and working to gain a thorough understanding of the clients’ business and the markets they operate in
- Seeking out and identifying new opportunities which could include a degree of responses to RFIs/RFPs, ensuring that USP’s are clearly and effectively communicated
- Leadership and management of a team where you will be responsible for fostering the development of members’ capabilities and expertise in line with market evolution
Required qualifications for this role:
- Deep IT consulting environment experience with a proactive, "can do" attitude
- Strong competencies in business development, account management and/or IT operational and delivery management
- A demonstrable track record in the sale and delivery of Systems Integration and Consulting projects into the Banking and/or Asset Finance domain
- From a growth perspective, the achievement of significant growth within large/strategic accounts across the Asset Finance and/or Banking sector is critical, so you will be strong on networking, prospecting and lead/pipeline generation
- Accustomed to dealing at C-suite level in client organisations - cross-sector - and adept at creating client development plans
- A good handle on financial management (P&L, forecasting, budgeting), contractual negotiations, delivery and team leading also key
In return, alongside a competitive salary to £120K, car allowance of £6.6K and bonus scheme of 10—20%, is a share match scheme, the option to benefit from private medical and& dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme.
About the company:
Our client is a global Tier 1 company involved in many leading mission critical projects. They are highly regarded within the industry and are one of the largest independent technology & business services firms in the world.
They consider employees as highly valued members of the business and offer extensive progression opportunities for those wishing to move further in their career on a local, national or global scale.
- Account Management
- Information Technology
- Asset Based Finance
- System Integrators
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'