£45000 - £50000 + Benefits
I have the pleasure of working with an exciting advertising and marketing agency in central Bristol.
My client is looking for a high achieving and energetic individual who is a strong relationship builder and commercially savvy. Your main focus as an AD will be to keep clients happy! By producing great work and having expertise of marketing and communication, you will be able to influence mindsets and motivate action. The ideal candidate will be very goal orientated and driven, and have ambition to succeed. You will have exceptional team leading ability and are able to coach and develop your team with a continuous culture for improvement. Having excellent communication skills is also essential with written, verbal and non-verbal communication and able to present and pitch with ease.
This role will also involve travel within UK and Europe and include some overnight stays!
The ideal candidate will:
• Positively contribute to the culture of the business and grow employee value proposition
• Driving the team and agencies skills and expectations to higher standards
• Confident in developing a strong and capable client servicing team
• Support the Managing Director and Client Sales Director in new business initiatives
• Manage profitability within team utilisation and recovery targets across your accounts
• Deliver on significant growth ahead of target by developing accounts
• Gaining high client advocacy scores, by delivering high levels of client service
• Establishing strong and trusted relationships with clients at a senior level
• Oversee strategic and operational aspects of accounts directly with briefing, collaborating and reviewing your team. Also include some planning and project management outputs for the role.
• Able to directly manage your accounts within the agency, through effective flow of work and by directing and developing accounts.
Skills, knowledge and experience:
• Experience in an advertising or marketing agency essential
• Also experience within care, healthcare, education and the NHS highly desirable
• Working with large scale accounts (each >£250K pa)
• Experience working full cycle projects, digital and direct marketing
• Proven experience as senior level point person
• Able to effectively manage a team, clients and accounts
• Experience in presenting, writing proposals and briefs creatively and within digital projects
• Evaluating project performance
• Commercial and financial management – budgeting, forecasting, invoicing, recognising and deferring revenue, value- based pricing, cash recovery / conversion management and managing accounts to a tight monthly cycle
Salary - £45000 - £50000 + benefits package
| Marketing | Advertising | Brand | Account Director | Digital | Agency |
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'