We are looking for an Account Director to join an award winning performance marketing agency in London. Your duties will involve both managing relationships with clients and managing a small team of account executives.
An effective Account director has great aptitude in building and maintaining customer relationships. They also possess excellent planning and leadership abilities to coordinate and advise account managers, supervisors and executives. You will in effect be thecritical point of contact for their key client and are responsible for the accounts success.
The goal is to ensure the company's retention of clientele and facilitate further growth.Responsibilities
- Act as the key point of contact on all integrated accounts (Paid Search: SEO, PP, Display and Social)
- Set up goals and objectives for all subordinate staff
- Provide feedback and counsel to account staff to meet quotas/objectives
- Conduct performance evaluation using key metrics
- Serve as the point of contact for customers in your portfolio
- Understand customer requirements and needs to offer suitable solutions and generate new business
- Ensure the timely delivery of services and products to clients
- Resolve issues to maintain and strengthen customer trust
- Read reports of subordinates and communicate overall quarterly/annual progress to senior management and external stakeholders
- Exceptionla performance marketing experience
- Prior Account Director OR Account Manager experience
- 3 Years client facing marketing experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities with aptitude in fostering long-term relationships
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
- account director
- paid search
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'