Where does this role fit in?
Are you looking to become part of an innovative and marketing leading organisation; an organisation that looks after some of the biggest brands in the UK? Well we've got just the opportunity for you! As an Account Director, you'll be working on one of our leading accounts, based out of the client's office in Bedfordshire.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the management, development and delivery of the customer's POS communications - from customer relationship development and strategic development, through to briefing and execution. Along with this, you will be responsible for tracking and achieving all financial targets, adhering to commercial standards and optimising commercial benefits for our client.
As an Account Director you will be responsible for:
- Adhering to all processes and best practice to deliver on all projects impeccably, managing expectations along the way and challenge constructively where needed
- Responding to all client requirements within the designated SLA frameworks
- Maintaining account activity status reports to formulate meaningful performance reports
- Managing the P&L accounts, ensuring maximum profitability as well as annual budgeting and regular forecasting reports
- Leading the account team of account and production managers
- Building positive working relationships with internal customers to ensure smooth transition of all processes.
So, what can I expect in return?
On top of a competitive salary, you can expect:
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Tons of discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
Account Director | Account Management | Project Management | KPI | Customer Service
Am I the right person for the job?
Just have a look below, if this sounds like you it's definitely worth putting yourself forward.
- First and foremost, you should be customer-centric. Our people go above and beyond to deliver exceptional customer service, every time.
- Account management experience goes without saying, if you can show us that you've successfully managed and developed an account we'll be impressed.
- Print knowledge - considering the amount of print work we do for our client; you'll need to know what that industry is all about.
- Your Project Management skills are second-to-none, not only can you define project timelines and costs, you instinctively know how to lead your team through to ensure successful delivery
- You understand that you're working in an environment where priorities are constantly changing
- You work with a focus on project management, timely delivery and achievement of Key Performance Indicators
Phew! That seems like an extensive list, with the quality of service we deliver though we're looking for the right person to help develop this account.
So, what are you waiting for? You've got down to here which means there's a lot of things looking right, drop us your application and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!
Inspired Thinking Group (ITG) is among the most successful full-service marketing businesses in the world, employing over 600 specialists across technology, marketing, data, print and content creation. We have UK offices in Birmingham and London, an R&D centre in Dartford, and client teams throughout Europe. We have US offices in New York and Chicago.
Our Media Centre marketing automation platform gives visibility and control of every aspect of our clients' marketing activity. It manages the marketing operations of around 60 blue-chip clients, including M&S, Heineken, PUMA, Audi, Sainsbury's, Renault and KFC.
Our technology is supported by a range of market-leading services, including our Birmingham-based digital agency, £250 million in print management, an eCRM division, which sends out four-billion personalised communications a year, a retail strategy agency, comprehensive local marketing programmes, and a 220-seat, 24/7 artworking studio creating over three million assets a year.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'