Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Account Director for our client based near Kelvedon on permanent basis.
To be the main conduit between the assigned clients and to ascertain the clients’ needs and ensure their projects are delivered within set timescales and to budget. To build relationships with the clients and proactively work with them to create as many business opportunities as possible.
- In conjunction with the Account Managers, liaise with assigned clients to create a project brief and understand their requirements.
- To create a close working relationship with existing and potential clients including attending client meetings and new business pitches.
- Liaise closely with internal teams in order to produce the projects for clients and new business proposals.
- Work to set timescales and budgets in order to meet the targets set by clients.
- Proactively pursue additional work from assigned clients.
- Responding proactively to all client requirements.
- Delegate work as appropriate to the Account Managers.
- Manage the Account Managers effectively to ensure they are achieving their targets and are motivated in their roles.
- Any other adhoc duties as requested by the Client Services Director.
- Account management experience at a senior level, particularly within an agency environment.
- Experience of creating new business opportunities.
- Experience of handling a variety of accounts and dealing with a number of different stakeholders.
- Previous experience of managing a small team. Knowledge and Skills
- A high degree of computer literacy including advanced knowledge of the MS Office Suite.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proven people management skills.
Salary £35,000 per annum
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'