Job Title: Account Director
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
The Account Director is a leading role within the Client Services team, reporting to the Business Director. You'll need to be a fairly seasoned operator at this level - used to managing a team and driving value to clients from brief inception to delivery.
The role holder needs to be a self-starter who thrives on working in a collaborative environment to get the best for the company and client.
Specifically, your role in the Agency is to:
- Build and nurture positive and profitable client relationships
- Lead and direct the acquisition and delivery of client work, adding value through the process
Your role in the Team:
- Strategically own the client relationship
- Promote and deliver client service best practice in your own team and across the business
Account Director Responsibilities:
- Strategically support and advise clients across the company (Go2 Brands, Digital transformation, integrated communications, content and social)
- Identify and optimise individual client and team value
- Build and nurture team of self-reliant client service professionals (recruitment, training and personal development)
- Evangelise the company offer and work internally and externally
- Facilitate efficient and timely client administration
- Facilitate the efficient and timely provision of management information
- Be involved in winning new business and on-boarding new clients.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
By applying for the role, you agree that Fresh Recruits may contact you under GDPR Article 6(1)(b) in connection with your application by email and/or telephone and you consent to receiving information by email and/or telephone in relation to Fresh Recruits providing you with work finding services, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our Data Protection, Privacy Notice and Full Equal Opportunities policies can be viewed here: https://privacy-policy/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'