Account Director, St Albans
Due to continued growth, our client, an exciting and well-established marketing and communications agency, are looking for an Account Director to help promote their fantastic services across digital, audio, social media and events for nationwide shopping centres and retail parks.
As Account Director, you will deal with a wide range of client, business and management needs, supervising and assisting the role of two account managers, and reporting into the MD and Head of Marketing.
This is a fantastic opportunity - your work will impact not just the clients, but their landlords, retail clients, day-to-day customers and shoppers.
- Ensuring a suitable strategy is in place for all client projects
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders, ensuring the profitability and growth of client accounts
- Manage and oversee projects to brief, accurate forecasting schedule and budgets
- Set KPIs and SLAs to ensure client expectation is surpassed
- Provide leadership and management to team, allowing for progression and growth
- Collaboration with other team members to help positively drive forward creativity, innovation and company values
- Previous experience in roles as project manager or account manager for a marketing/creative agency
- Management experience
- Degree educated - preferable
- Experience in digital marketing and social media
- Experience in retail/shopper marketing or event management - advantageous
- Great leadership qualities
- Great written and verbal communication skills - ability to write effective presentations and proposals
- A high degree of enthusiasm, innovation and creative thinking
- A desire to constantly better processes
Benefits: 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, Perkbox membership, company contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers, free breakfast and snacks available throughout the day
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Communication Skills
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'