My client is a leading, EMEA focused sales and marketing agency for B2B Technology companies.
With a rapidly growing portfolio, they are actively looking for a results focused Account Director to join their team.
Overview of the role
- Responsibility of the client portfolio within their business unit and associated monthly revenue targets.
- Responsible for client success, ensuring programmes and campaigns are delivered on time within the allocated budget and in the necessary time frame.
- Direct the strategic growth of your clients.
- Provide a senior and 'industry expert’ point of contact to offer strategic direction and management of your clients.
- Work on account growth plans
- Create and present campaign review presentations and proposals, ensuring they are of the highest standard.
- Leading a team of one client facing account manager and one non-client facing account exec.
- Indirectly manage the service delivery team for your client campaigns/programmes.
Measurement and KPI’s
- Client satisfaction and retention.
- Client renewals and revenue growth
- Campaign KPI’s
- Motivation and skill development of team
- Maintenance and growth of monthly revenue vs targets
Skills, attributes and experience
- Experience in Senior client facing roles
- Agency experience
- Great communicator, positive energy and ability to motivate and inspire.
- People management experience.
- Organised, with attention to detail.
If the criteria of the this job advert meets your previous experience and your actively looking for a move or know someone that might be please apply for more details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'