Boasting over 25 years of award-winning event management experience, cievents is a global strategic event management agency. We have a fantastic opportunity for a full-time Event Director (Account Director) within cievents to play an important role in leading the event program on a key client. This position will be based between our offices in New Malden and the client in the City of London. There will also be travel for events which are mainly within Europe.
Reporting weekly to the Business Leader, you'll be fully accountable for the programmes under your direction. You'll work with the Business Leader, sales team and client to ensure that all event briefs and budgets are fully understood, logistically sound and to provide solutions where necessary. You will also lead the relationship with your client and provide recommendations and solutions to them and the wider team.
Main responsibilities of the Event Director (Account Director)
- Run multiple events concurrently whilst managing the main stakeholder relationships
- Implement customer/event specific systems and processes to ensure accurate and efficient event management
- Maintain effective and customer focused communication throughout with all stakeholders
- Maintain accurate files, budgets and critical paths in order to adhere to deadlines and budgets
What we're looking for:
We're looking for a strong motivator with desire to achieve and be successful. You'll have a high degree of event management experience, including managing offshore destinations / foreign currency budgets / large numbers of passengers / complex events / high profile clients / multiple events at the same time.
The rewards and benefits
For this Event Director (Account Director) role, we offer a competitive salary of £35-37K and the opportunity to earn profit share. On top of this, you'll gain access to a plethora of benefits including:
- Dedicated in-house travel team for incrediblydiscounted trips
- Highly renowned social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan - claim money for dentist, optician etc.
- Generous share scheme
- Employer-matched pension scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Technology scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
Here at cievents and Flight Centre, we have a strong focus on building your career, and we believe in promoting from within. Our training is second-to-none and, as such, we offer a variety of opportunities to progress and management training courses.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"