Account Manager, Account Director, Key Account Manager, Managed Service Provider, Unified Communications, IT support, Telecommunications, Data Centre, Leased Lines, Internet Infrastructure, VoIP, SIP.
Chapman Tate Associates is looking for an Account Director for managed service provider based in Manchester. This client has an annual £50m turnover and has seen extensive growth year on year.
My client are well-established in the market with an extensive solutions portfolio, the main purpose of this role is to retain and grow accounts whilst delivering excellent customer service at all times.
• To exceed sales and retention targets for a specified group of accounts
• To manage a small team of Desk Based Account Managers accountable for a group of large customers
• Understanding the customer needs and future plans for technology
• Champion the customer perspectives and position internally
• Establish clear contact plans within the customer to ensure appropriate relationships with technical, business management, influencers and decision makers.
• Strong management and coaching skills, experience of building a team
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Exceptional ability to qualify sales leads and exceed targets
• Accurate and effective pipeline management
• Industry awareness, with the ability to identify market trends, threats and opportunities
• Highly developed planning and prioritisation skills
• Commercial awareness and a focus on
• Experience in the telecoms industry
• Confidence in ability to deliver
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"