Randstad UK - is multinational human resources consulting firm specialising in temporary and permanent recruitment, including contract staffing of professionals and senior managers.
We have a fantastic and unique opportunity to join Randstad as an Account Director to manage a large multi-site account across UK and Ireland, managing a 13 strong account team and a temp workforce of up to 2000.
To be successful in this role you will have at least 5 years' experience in recruitment, managing people and clients and be flexible with travel as there is significant travel and overnight stays within this role
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing designated client accounts and delivery of the service
- Managing the profit and loss with finance and drive profitability
- Continuously looking to improve the quality of our service
- Presenting the quarterly business review to senior stakeholders
- Improving and monitor personnel cost
- Establishing and maintaining an effective contact chain, extending our network with our clients
- Supporting and driving a high performance culture
- Ensuring all people management processes are carried out in line with company policies
- Managing performance and behaviour by positively using performance management and attendance processes to motivate and challenge consultants to achieve excellence in execution
- Creating effective reporting and analysis, which will play a key part of continually improving the service
To be successful in this role you will display:
- Strong client facing / relationship management experience with the ability to produce win/win solutions
- A focus on engagement and team development
- Comfortable communicating and presenting at all levels of the business, including C-level
- Role model behaviour, an authentic and professional leader
- Car Allowance
- Mobile and Laptop
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking a proactive role in Randstad then please do get in touch today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job