Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? An award winning media agency in Manchester is looking for a strategic Account Director to join their talented team!
Account Director- About the company
The agency are specialists in paid social and social media, display and data, where the Account Director will be looking over all disciplines to delivery successful media strategies achieving set KPIs and client objectives. The successful candidate will be working closely with their teams to ensure excellent work flow and task delegation. This agency is growing rapidly and is already represented around the UK with offices in London, Manchester and Edinburgh.
The successful candidate must be confident in speaking with clients and be able to carry out big and small presentations. The Account Director must have the full overview over all tasks so they are able to provide assistance where necessary. Daily management of client relationships and workflow are key responsibilities, while working closely with specialists to complete briefs across all digital and media disciplines.
Main responsibilities and required skills of the Account Director:
- The candidate needs to have a full knowledge of online/offline / OOH
- Previous experience working in an agency
- Enhance the relationship between clients and agency
- Ensure all deadlines are met and objectives are achieved
- Attend marketing meeting, for clients including presentation of the newest media opportunities
- Identify and develop new business and be part of the full process from conversation to pitch media ideas
- which regularly require travelling and overnight stays
- Maintaining relationships with media owners is a key responsibility for the Account Director
- Maintain client’s media schedules and lead rate negotiations
- Lead and mentor the junior staff in the company and share knowledge
Required skills of the Account Director:
- Previous experience working with communication and media strategies across all media channels
- Minimum 5 years of media buying and hands on client account management experience
- Proven track record in developing and growing business
- Understanding of market research platforms like Mintel, Nielsen, Hitwise and TGI
- Very strong organisational skills to keep the full overview of projects and client requirements
- The candidate must have a passion for media and ensure they are up to date on new trends to brief clients
- Previous experience in producing performance reports for clients and measure conversions and CPA
- Have a strong professional and commercial mindset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are essential, as the candidate must be comfortable with pitching and present media ideas
- Have a strong passion for media and striving to deliver successful media campaigns
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Great analytical skills
Apply online now!
- Account Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job