Location - London
Basic Salary - £45000-£55000
Bonus - Excellent commission and six-figure package
Job Type - New Business Development
What’s the company?
A Data Delivery Network company providing the link between businesses, ISPs and the network operators who offer high quality, secure data, voice and cloud solutions.
The Technical Bit:
The Account Director is an instrumental senior position in the sales team that will be responsible for maintaining and growing the largest customers. Reporting to the Head of Channel, you will be responsible for building robust and long-lasting relationships with these key accounts and driving double-digit growth in revenue and profitability. You will be expected to be able to articulate the strategic goals and strategy of the key accounts and to help shape and influence these accounts. As the Account Director, you will need to manage the internal resources to deliver world-class service to our customers.
The Account Director will be targeted on a quarterly basis, with achievable but challenging targets. In return, successful candidates will enjoy an excellent six-figure package and award-winning company benefits.
For this Account Director role you must have:
- Maintain and Grow the revenue and profitability of up to three key accounts
- Create and execute detailed plans to deliver double-digit growth within key accounts
- Have extensive knowledge and understanding of how to engage and deliver at C level
- Build Pipeline business through both traditional and non-traditional sales routes
- Be able to network and build robust relationships in order to work open up stakeholder engagement at all levels within these strategic accounts
- Understand the customers’ business objectives and strategy, and show real returns on investments in order to grow our revenue lines.
- Build and maintain large pipelines
- Smash individual sales targets as well as contributing to the success of the sales team
- Become an industry specialist and relate that to your customers’ needs
- Create, run and deliver specific marketing campaigns into your customers
- Travel to customer sites is essential as this is predominately a field based role
Requirements for the Account Director:
- A proven track record of success in a competitive sales environment
- Extensive experience of selling into complex business structures within large enterprise customers
- Must be a keen collaborator
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential
- Must be target orientated, big dream motivated and have a competitive edge
- Knowledge of the industry is desirable
- Proven ability to manage multi-million-pound contracts
- Experience of RFP and RFI processes with demonstrable success
What’s in it for you?
- Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
- Breakfast and refreshments on working days
- Regular company outings- go-karting, top golf, go ape to name a few
- Free high-speed internet connectivity
- £50 Birthday Voucher
- Subsidised Health and dental care
- Discounted gym membership
- 6% Pension contribution
- Childcare vouchers
- Ride2Work scheme
- Department incentives
- Volunteer day scheme
Key: New Business, Account management, lead generation, sales consultant, unified communications, cloud, voice and data
If you feel like you would be the perfect candidate for this Account Director position or may be interested in any other Telecommunication roles that I may have please click apply and one of our consultants will be in touch.
- Account Manager
- Account Directors
- New Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job