Job Title: Account Director
Location: West London
Salary: £70,000 to £75,000 with £100,000 OTE and Additional Benefits.
About The Training Consultancy firm
Our Digital Transformation focussed, Learning and Development client is an award-winning, internationally renowned Training Consultancy based in West London. As Account Director you will be working with some of the World's leading organisations. In the last ten years our client has grown sales and developed onto the international Learning and Development stage and are now seeking an Account Director to further and co-ordinate their sales and business development globally, working with Consultants and world-class resources, backed by an outstanding client and partner portfolio.
About The Account Director Role
Within the Account Director position you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical digital training sales and marketing servicing skills in an established Training Consultancy with excellent progression opportunities. At this current time you will be leading the charge with full autonomy working within a bourgeoning digital sector that is constantly growing, consulting around Digital marketing and Organisational Digital Development.
Key Responsibilities for Account Director:
* Develop prospective clients and strategically grow existing accounts through deep understanding of clients' needs.
* Build and maintain a strong network with HR, Marketing and L&D professionals at some of the World's biggest and most exciting firms to work with.
* Consult on and sell complex digital solutions.
* Provide direction and delegate responsibilities to more junior members of the commercial team.
If you are currently in a senior sales role within training this is the ideal next step in your career with a renowned digital Learning and Development advisory firm.
Desirable Skills and Competencies of the Account Director:
* 5+ years sales experience, ideally in the training / L&D space.
* A strong background in selling digital solutions.
* A demonstrable track record of high-achievement.
* The ability to identify client challenges, and develop creative solutions in close collaboration with clients.
* Strength in building and managing relationships with C-level executives at Global companies.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
The Account Director receives a highly competitive salary paying from £70,000 to £75,000 with excellent benefits, including 25 days holiday p/a and a Contributory pension, plus strong OTE.
For more information about the Account Director role you can email Tom Byrne on or call Tom on .
- business development
- learning and development
- hr sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job