Account Director – Training Solutions
Are you a highly motivated, energetic senior sales professional with a passion for managing long term relationships, and generating new lines of business across a portfolio of large, blue-chip clients? Do you have a proven and solid record of success in terms of continually driving performance within your organisation?
My client is a large Business Process Outsourcing Organisation/Training Solutions Provider that operates at a global level with a headquarters in London. They pride themselves as being the market leader of provider bespoke solutions to organisations across all sectors. They now have an opportunity for an Account Director who can come on board and lead a successful team to continue to drive revenues, grow existing accounts and increase their presence in the global market.
This is a competitive marketplace and it needs someone who is capable of getting the best out of teams and someone who understands a consultative approach to working with their clients.
The key responsibilities:
- To manage an existing portfolio of accounts and to generate a pipe line of new business across all sectors
- To keep abreast of competitor sets/ service and Product offerings
- To have the ability to tender and win new business projects
- To have an ability to engage with stakeholders in organisations at a senior level
- To direct a team through mentoring and coaching in order to drive positive behaviours and ensure they achieve their targets and KPI’s
- To implement marketing strategies within your team to promote new products and services with the view to generating new clients to expand our clients account portfolio
This is a London based role with extensive travel around the UK and other European destinations.
In order to be considered for this role, you must have a clean drivers licence and have the ability to travel when needed.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please send your CV to me as soon as possible. You will have worked as an Account Director, National Account Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Account Manager or similar.
Due to the high response levels we will be unable to respond directly to everyone. We look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job