Role: Account Director
Salary: up to £35K, DOE
Our client is a full service marketing agency.
We are looking for a talented and experienced individual to join an award winning Marketing and Communications Team to lead in the delivery of high profile behaviour change and marketing accounts across a range of clients.
You will be delivering challenging, innovative and forward thinking marketing commissions and will be a great relationship person who can lead on significant contracts, make them successful and ultimately grow them. You will be a strategic thinker who is confident in your abilities and used to taking responsibility for the direction of a project. You will have a strong track record in developing relationships with high profile clients, achieving high client retention levels and able to deliver confident client direction.
Account direction and client services
- Relationship management for key clients
- Project scoping - requirements gathering and producing briefs/specifications
- Developing innovative marketing strategies and plans
- Bringing together teams to deliver projects
- Quality control and testing
- Budgeting and analysis of project efficiency
- Playing a key role in the delivery of high quality client services
- Contributing to the company’s revenue, profitability and productivity targets
- Tracking, evaluation and analysis of project budgets to increase efficiency
- Actively engaged in growing existing clients
- Supporting new opportunities and pitches in conjunction with the Business Strategy team
The successful candidate:
- Ability to develop and grow strong client relationships
- Excellent knowledge of the delivery of a range of Marcomms services including digital marketing and social media marketing development
- Commercial acumen with proven experience of budget and sale accountability and bottom line delivery
- Attention to detail, reliability
- Problem solving skills
- The ability to cope with pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and team-working skills
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Strategies
- Social Media Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job