Gekko field marketing provides solutions for technology brands throughout the UK and Ireland. We are looking for an Account Director, ideally with experience in the field marketing industry to join our team.
This opportunity is suited to an experienced Account Director looking to develop their career within a growing and diverse organisation. We require a driven Account Director who will be responsible for the direct supervision and development of established and new Gekko Group clients(s), to lead, develop and grow relationships.
As an Account Director you will assist with the deployment, development and on-going management of Field Marketing solutions, including field based personnel,to strategically effect change in the channel and demonstrate a clear return on investment. You will be responsible for full management of all services provided by Gekko to the client(s), meeting SLA's and working seamlessly with all departments within Gekko to exceed expectations by providing effective solutions.
Duties will consist of but will not be limited to;
- Take ownership and management of the brand relationship and development through new and existing solutions
- Leadership and development nationwide field team and supervision of your brands campaigns
- Set and ensure objectives are met across all campaigns and evolve for future campaigns
- Monitor budgets in line with those agreed by Gekko and the brand
- Identify and develop initiatives through insight driven solutions
- Management of an Account Administrator/Executive
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following skills/experience;
- Proven experience in leading client accounts
- Detecting clients trends and developing initiatives
- Ability to communicate professionally with clients, office staff and field staff
- Ability to manage time effectively and take the initiative rather than be 'managed’
- Presentation skills and training delivery
- Experience in the field marketing and the technology sector is preferred however not essential
This role is a mix of time based at our head office in Newbury, one day a week at our brands office, along with time in the field with your team for brand meetings and training sessions as required. A company car or car allowance will be provided therefore a full valid driving licence is essential.
Our Account Directors play a major role in shaping the Gekko Group and our brands through people management, motivation, process and exceeding our brands expectations. To join our winning team, apply with us today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job