A leading advertising agency is looking to expand its client services team on a permanent basis.
They're looking for a top Account Director to start ASAP. You will have the chance to work across a variety of their accounts. Ideally you will be coming from an integrated background and also bringing some ATL experience to the mix too.
Your day to day responsibilities will include;
- Key Account Management and new business
- Working with Senior partners and stakeholders on the leadership and direction of brands
- Expanding the scope of the work of the brands and identifying growth opportunities
- Managing teams and ensuring timelines are being met
- Overseeing the growth of revenue for the department
- You should have a wealth of experience within a integrated creative agency environment
- You will have a background in CRM, design and build and digital.
- You will have experience in leading teams and providing leadership across diverse and multiple teams
- You should have excellent negotiation skills and be comfortable in negotiating costs and budgets with senior members
- You will have great communication and persuasive skills - you should be highly articulate!
- You should have good experience in scripts, radio, press and print
They're looking for someone who is hardworking, enthusiastic professional who will roll up their sleeves, get involved and deliver to time and on brief.
This is available ASAP.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job