This renowned PR agency work across a broad range of FMCG clients as well as an enviable alcohol brand portfolio which is why it is seeking a straight-up AD to join their close-knit team. They pride themselves on their rich campaign cocktail of integrated marketing, social media and events promotion - a bold infusion that serves a portfolio of high-spirited clients.
The successful PR Account Director will be a pivotal team leader, eager to take on the responsibilities of high profile consumer accounts. The Account Manager will distil their creative PR insights, inspiring their creative team to deliver unique marketing and media blends, guaranteeing campaign success.
With the Account Director's neat mixer of industry experience and media contacts, the agency's brands will continue to be seen, ensuring no client is left on the rocks.'
- An interest in food & drink brands is essential
- Experience with drinks brand campaigns would be desirable
- Superb event management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong and flexible leader with team-orientated approach
- Digitally savvy with excellent social media and digital marketing experience
- Solid PR and media relations experience, with ability to write engaging press releases and features and proactively sell them into the media
- Adept at utilising both traditional and digital media to ensure successful campaign delivery
- An understanding of the impact effective marketing techniques can have on sales
If you 're the ambitious PR Account Manager / Account Director we described and are keen to give this new role a shot, apply now!
May and Stephens Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, having responsibility for dependants, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
May & Stephens acts as an "employment agency" in relation to this vacancy EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES May & Stephens Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, or disability.
- Media Relations
- Public Relations
- Social Media
- Consumer PR
- PR Consultancy
- PR Agency
- FMCG PR
- Drinks PR
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job