Package: circa £90k - £100k basic / £180k - £200k OTE plus excellent benefits
Our client is a global communications and IT services company that offers network and data systems management, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services and they are looking for an Account Director to join the team.
Acting as a senior representative to new clients, the Account Director’s main objective is to meet quarterly sales targets and objectives by identifying and closing profitable new business opportunities within allocated target and/or newly acquired client accounts and sectors.
- Focus and drive to deliver exceptional results
- Management of own pipeline of new opportunities to ensure consistent target achievement
- Consistent identification and capture profitable revenue opportunities for our services.
- Improve sales penetration within chosen market sectors and key customers
- Independently establish and grow new client base.
- Accurate forecasting of monthly, quarterly achievement
- Communicating effectively with peers, superiors, and other company personnel.
- Establish and lead virtual, often global sales and sales support teams to win key opportunities
- Identify, understand and solve any obstacles or objections to the successful sale of our services.
- Form long-term relationships with "C" level decision makers to maximise business opportunities.
- Adhere to best practice sales and internal qualification and approval processes
- Develop and implement plans to increase penetration within existing global accounts that have no presence in EMEA in respect of cross selling opportunities, within sales and cross functionally with Client Services.
- Participate actively in sales calls and bid reviews, demonstrating excellent sales and closing skills to the team.
- Provide weekly/monthly reports to the RSD in an agreed format, providing detailed insight into accounts/opportunities and pipeline.
- Develop and manage internal relationships, earning the respect of colleagues at all levels across the business ensuring a cohesive internal structure.
- Work collaboratively with the US and Asia sales teams on Global opportunities.
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience of operating in an international environment and understanding how to operate in EMEA
- Experience of having worked for a US corporation and understanding the reporting requirements, would be an advantage
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job