Archant Dialogue is a content and marketing agency that curates, distributes and markets content across multiple platforms including print, online, social media and video. We work with prestigious clients such as Harley-Davidson, Porsche Club GB, Center Parcs, AGA, Brittany Ferries, Jeep and Royal Ascot.
We are currently looking for an experienced Account Director who will specialise in our luxury car brands. It’s an incredible, rare opportunity to spearhead a world-class brand leading the relationship and developing the account both creatively and financially.
As a trusted partner of the client, you will work with their best interests at heart, proactively driving the account to deliver innovative and inspirational content to be used across all platforms. You will create and implement development plans, collaborating with others as appropriate.
You will be a key individual in influencing the collaboration and communication across the business between all key areas, as well as bringing in any 3rd party contributors throughout the life of a project.
As Account Director you will be the driving force behind the account, working with multiple stakeholders internally to create and develop new ideas. You will be the face of the account to ensure that the team constantly exceeds clients’ expectations.
We welcome applications from individuals seeking to work in Norwich or London.
This role will involve:
- Taking a lead in delivering clients’ content and customer magazines.
- Leading a team to provide an exceptional level of client service.
- Detailed production scheduling.
- Project manage global photo shoots.
- Give weekly status reports to internal team and client.
- Liaising with internal teams, editors, sales and designers.
- Identify broader, new opportunities and ideas.
- Liaising with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis.
- Promoting the development of the client account.
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget.
- Using your skills to push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically.
It is essential that you have:
- Extensive agency background (advertising, marketing, PR, print and digital) as a Senior Account Manager or Director.
- Significant experience in developing clients’ accounts.
- A background in marketing, content or publishing.
- The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level.
- Willingness to travel throughout UK and potentially Europe.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Effective team management capabilities.
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints.
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques - including digital platforms.
Salary, bonus & benefits
- Salary up to £40k + car allowance + bonus
- Full 25 days paid holiday + statutory bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Archant Gold - matched charity fund raising
- Give as you Earn - tax free charity giving scheme
Very shortly after receiving your CV, if we are interested we will call you to understand why you believe you have all the right attributes and are perfect to be shortlisted for interview, so please be prepared and look forward to this phone call. We will be calling and short-listing for interview on a rolling basis so please apply as soon as possible. All applications and enquiries will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Archant is a privately owned media company serving geographical and specialist interest communities across a wide range of media and employing around 1,400 staff.
It is the fifth largest regional newspaper publisher in the UK with titles in East Anglia, London and the South West, publishing 1.6 million copies a week in print and reaching six million readers a month online. Its portfolio of more than 50 news brands includes the Eastern Daily Press in Norfolk, the East Anglian Daily Times in Suffolk and the Ham & High in London.
Archant is the largest publisher of regional and local lifestyle magazines and associated digital media in the UK. It also owns a range of specialist magazine titles circulating mainly in the UK and USA. Its portfolio of 80 magazine titles reaches an average of more than three million readers every month across the UK. In recent years it has extended its activities into exhibitions, events and digital media focussed on the Weddings and French property markets.
The group, which was founded in 1845, has its roots in Norwich where most of its back office functions are located and has frontline staff based in the communities that it serves across the UK.
- Digital Media
- Marketing Agency
- Marketing Campaigns
- Advertising Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job