Account Director - Do you have experience working on international marketing campaigns? Want to work for an agency where you can be creative and work on campaigns that challenge the norm? A global agency in Manchester is looking for an Account Director to join their team!
Account Director - About the company:
Our client is a global agency who works with some of the worlds’ largest brands! They use an integrated approach to marketing to help top brands flourish - combining design, social, PR, digital, and more to create innovative marketing campaigns. Their talented team around the world work together to challenge the norm and stand out, and they are now looking for a Senior Account Director to join their team at their Manchester office!
Account Director - About the role:
As the Account Director, you will be responsible for making sure that clients meet their goals, and you will be in the driving seat for the client/agency relationship. You will use your enthusiasm and skills to lead and develop the team, and to ensure that the agency continues to grow! The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience executing international marketing communications programmes, and be able to work deliver high-quality work to tight deadlines!
Roles and Responsibilities of the Account Director:
- Be responsible for significant client revenues
- Apply agency tools and processes to the successful running of the business (such as creative services, brief writing, and HR & finance systems)
- Take responsibility for any direct reports, provide day to day mentoring, and set clear performance parameters
- Consistently identify and recommend improvements
- Be accountable for all budgeting processes and management
- Manage other agency staff and provide direction from a client perspective
- Define briefs in partnership with clients and establish performance metrics and how they will be tracked
Required Skills and Attributes of the Account Director:
- Track record of executing international marketing campaigns
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent management and organisational skills
- Able to work on a number of projects simultaneously and produce high-quality work to tight deadlines
- Able to build strong working relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Proven experience of working as part of a global integrated agency and client team
Have you just found your dream job? Apply online today!
- Marketing Campaigns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job