Our client is an award-winning technology business based in Sunderland. They are looking for an experienced Account Director to join their rapidly growing team and lead their biggest account based in West London.
As Account Director based in West London, you will be responsible for account planning, growth and retention of your account, with a focus on both customer experience and delivering world class innovative projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for either an established Account Director or a Senior Account Manager who is confident running high profile accounts and ready for the next step in their career.
- Know your clients' expectations, understanding the deliverables and identifying the pitfalls.
- Take the lead for owning the account, acting as the main point of contact for highly valuable customers, providing counsel, and having the confidence to challenge where necessary.
- Seek out opportunities to grow revenue streams and strengthen customer relationship.
- Improve internal and external customer communications to ensure the account is ran smoothly.
- Be responsible for creating and executing strategic plans for the account.
- Ensure a strong understanding of customer revenues and budgets. Keep track of, manage and report on customer profitability.
- Demonstrate an eye for detail and, more specifically, quality work.
- A strategic vision will be key to this role. You will need to get under the skin of your customers to understand their requirements and provide a consultative sales approach.
Skills & Experience:
- A drive and willingness to understand the Company's partners.
- Demonstrable track record of achieving revenue growth within accounts.
- An ability to ask questions and challenge internal and external thinking.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Commercial awareness and drive to deliver the best solution acting as the customer advocate.
- Experience of working in a consultative or digital agency business.
- An energy and desire to learn and share this knowledge with your internal and external contacts.
This is an exciting time as the Company continue a period of growth and are seeking an experienced Account Director to be based in South West London. Focusing on the Company's biggest high-profile account, you will be responsible for account planning, growth and retention, with a focus on both customer experience and delivering world class innovative projects.
You will need to inspire respect from everyone at all levels both internally and externally, improving the flow of communication with all involved parties and stakeholders to ensure that the account is ran smoothly. This position requires you to deliver against agreed targets.
To attract exceptional people this Company offers an excellent package. You can look forward to a competitive salary (dependent on experience), a contributory pension scheme and death in service benefit. They also offer semi-flexible working and they encourage continued personal development.
If you have the skills and experience for this role, click "apply" and we will be in touch.
- Account Manager
- Client Services
- Client Relationship Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job