Competitive salary, generous annual leave, modern office environment.
A fully integrated media agency based in Warwickshire are looking for a new Account Manager to join and head up the team.
If you have experience in the media industry, and love consulting with clients, then this is the perfect job for you.
- Competitive Salary
- Career progression
- On-going training
- Generous annual leave
- Modern office environment
This client is a full-service digital and media agency based in Warwickshire. They have a proven and trusted reputation in many different sectors including many big brands that constantly come back for more.
The Account Director Job
As the Account Director, you will have experience in the media industry, enjoy developing relationships with clients know exactly what they need at first glance.
This company has a happy team of people who are passionate about everything marketing, and even more enthusiastic about helping customers operate internationally. You’ll be an enthusiastic and confident account manager who wants to get 'stuck in' working on lots of different projects and further developing relationships with some of the key clients.
Your skills and experience
- Degree educated
- With at five years solid background in advertising, media or marketing account management
- Experience within the media/ advertising sector
- Proven key account management experience
- Excellent written, IT and oral communication skills
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- The willingness to note relevant trends and develop ideas
- Excellent work ethic
- Team Management
- Account Directors
- Client Facing Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job