Account Director x2
Position: Account Director x2
Location: Midlands preferable, with travel nationally.
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 23rdApril 2018
For the role of Account Director you will be the face of Tradeteam in the eyes of the customer and lead the strategic, development and tactical agenda for a group of Customers within the Tradeteam network. The role is the senior escalation point for Customers and will manage through issues by coordinating teams across the business. To professionally represent Tradeteam and ensure that the customer and operations team's are delivering the requirements and spirit of our contracts. A key focus is to create controls that manage the characteristics of the relationships and challenge both the Customer and business to manage within these boundaries. To build a continuous improvement programme with an eye on growth opportunities and lead the project management of change as required. To deal constructively with the challenge from the Customers and to resolve issues effectively, at pace and enhance the relationships.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include;
* To own and lead the relationship for a group of Customers within the Tradeteam portfolio
* Responsible for all Commercial elements of the contract; including charging, characteristics, and contractual terms
* Working closely with customers to create a joint account plan, focusing on their strategic objectives, and proving Tradeteam with the opportunity to widen its service offering.
* Leading and inspiring a team of Account Managers to be best in class. Setting challenging objectives and mentoring the team to achieve exceptional performance levels
* Collaborate with other partners, inside and outside of DHL, in order to develop new solutions and service offerings.
* Identify, plan and implement new services/initiatives to add value to the customer's supply chain (including, cost and service level improvements) in line with the contract objectives.
* Work with the operations team to ensure that contractual service levels are met and exceeded
* Champion the customers overall agenda within Tradeteam
* Increase revenues with the customer's by developing and presenting proposals from the wider industry (DHL)
* Support change management by playing a key role in projects teams established by either the customer or our operations.
* To oversee and matrix manage indirectly/directly the customer experience team in line with the customer responsibility - this will include setting the agenda in line with customer/Tradeteam expectations
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
* Experience of working within DHL Supply Chain
* Sound analytical and commercial skills
* Proven experience of developing customer relationships
* Good IT skills - spreadsheets and word processing
* Be able to build working relationships with transport and warehouse operations
* People Management
* Budget and cost management
* Proven relationship management skills.
* Customer contact at various levels
* Good level of education, minimum 'A' level standard
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job