Account Director / Senior Account Manager; Liverpool, Integrated agency
Our client is a leading Integrated agency with an enviable client base, currently recruiting for an Account Director / Senior Account Manager in Liverpool. This exciting role will work onsite at an instantly recognisable Leisure clients premises, overseeing their Marketing Communications.
You'll be working onsite as an extension of the client Marketing team with duties including:
- Overseeing the timely delivery of campaigns for clients including Direct Marketing, Email Marketing, Content and Social Media activities.
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to develop effective Communications plans for the business.
- Ensuring all projects are completed on time, within budget working closely with the external Creative team.
- Management of two Account Managers.
- Reporting back to the client on results and identifying improvements.
As the senior representative of the agency onsite, the Account Director / Senior Account Manager will be responsible for ensuring the clients expectations are consistently exceeded and the agency maintains its relationship.
We're looking for someone with experience at a similar level within a reputable Marketing agency, or a Clientside professional who is used to managing high volume Communications campaigns. Direct or Email Marketing experience would be a distinct advantage.
It's an exciting role for an Account Director / Senior Account Manager looking to progress as you'll be joining a large national agency who can offer exceptional career prospects within the North West and wider UK. For more information forward your CV ASAP!
- Account Manager
- Direct Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Account Director
- Account Handling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job