Role: Account Director (retail energy software)
Salary: Circa £65K DOE + 30% bonus
Location: Home based with UK and some international travel
Do you have experience of complex solution selling in the utilities market? Our client is a leading provider of billing software solutions to the Utilities Market in the UK. The Account Director will account manage and build customer relations at board level engaging in strategic dialogue to understand customers future market developments. The Account Director will develop a partnership style relationship at senior level which will lead to identifying revenue generating opportunities within existing accounts. So, if you have the relevant experience and have an understanding of how energy retail businesses work, apply for the Account Director role today!!!
- Account manage a designated group of existing customers at mainly board level engagement.
- Be a team player and support the professional services teams in delivering for customers.
- Relationship build with all key stakeholders and influencers within customer accounts
- Lead virtual teams and engagements between in house expertise and customer needs.
- Identify areas for revenue growth and cross sell / up sell opportunities
- Maintain customer satisfaction and identify opportunities to delight customers
- Lead new product development feedback and contribute to product roadmaps
Key skills and experience:
- Must have a sales background with experience of multi-level relationship selling and complex solution selling.
- Must be familiar with Software relevant to the Utilities industry including; billing, CRM, trading, e-commerce & market interaction.
- Have an understanding of how energy retail businesses work in either the B2C or B2B space.
- Self-managed, motivated, relationship builder with tenacity and drive to accomplish long sales cycle deals.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job