sales "business development" BDM "account manager" "account director" Cisco Avaya government "public sector" telecommunications ip "client director" PSN HSCN CCS
Account Director, Public Sector sales for a major UK managed network services company
Up to £80k base and 100% commission
We are a leading IT services company that provides cloud based and infrastructure solutions and services to public sector organisations.
We work in partnership with our customers to gain a deep understanding of their organisation and then create a technology strategy to support transformation, drive operational efficiency and reduce costs. Making IT work better for customers is our ultimate goal.
What you will do
- Develop relationships and deliver short, medium and long term business opportunities within target accounts and other nominated clients within public sectors
- Develop close working relationships with the top-level decision-makers within UK and/ or Ireland and their teams to maximise business within the assigned territory.
- Develop a well-qualified opportunity pipeline and win new business
- Maintain strong and trusted relationship with clients to enable client retention and ensure repeat business.
- Develop close working relationships with the delivery team, working within the market to maximise business growth
- Deliver agreed Sales, Revenue and gross profit targets
- Identify client/market needs and trends
- Successful sales experience in IT Solutions / IT Services
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain client (decision maker) relationships
- experience of selling into UK Public Sector
- Good level of Understanding of our propositions and of working with key vendors such as Cisco and Avaya
- Strong Commercial awareness
- Ability to engage with customers at all levels
- Highly organised, with the ability to understand the needs of the client and match those needs to the design and provision of a compelling solution
- Experience of working independently, with the ability to maintain self-motivation and proactivity
- Ability to negotiate successfully
- Excellent presentation skills
- Computer literate - good experience working with Microsoft Office suite
- Must already have full driving licence
- Public Sector
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job