Account Director / Pharmaceutical experience - Basingstoke, Hampshire
£45,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
Great opportunity for an Account Director to join a marketing communications and advertising agency with an ever-growing healthcare client roster, as they are looking for a highly driven, collaborative individual to join the senior healthcare team, supporting the Client Services Director in developing and shaping the future success of the company’s healthcare business.
You’ll be responsible for half of their healthcare portfolio, growing their clients, championing their creative work and managing an exciting array of projects, covering Rx, consumer health, and over-the-counter products. They need someone with proven expertise in healthcare communications, either in a Senior Account Manager or Account Director role at an integrated marketing agency or a client-side healthcare position.
• Excellent written and verbal skills, with the ability to strategically manage and develop client relationships
• Competence in identifying and driving new business opportunities with existing clients
• Ability to manage a team of Account Managers and Executives, furthering the personal development of junior members
• Ability to budget work accurately to maintain profitability
• A degree in medical science or similar
• Capacity to identify key channels of brand engagement and understand their strengths and weaknesses
• Aptitude for developing and delivering effective client pitches and presentations
• Ability to respond to RFPs with specific deliverables
• Capability to create briefs and see projects through to successful conclusion, managing client expectations and timelines
• Ability to make informed decisions on behalf of the business, knowing when to escalate to the Client Services Director
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity within a forward thinking and innovative organisation this could be the role for you!
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Pharmaceutical Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'