My client is currently looking for an Account Director (Paid Media Director) to join their growing digital agency based in London ASAP! (working remotely at the moment)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Account Director the business working within one of the main Retail teams. You will work across all digital media channels including digital media planning/buying, Display (Brand & Performance), PPC, Social (Brand & Performance) Content with scope to move into traditional media and OOH and gain invaluable knowledge across all aspects of the business including PR and SEO.
The Account director is the key senior point of contact across the internal team and the client; responsible for the running and growth of each account, ensuring that campaigns are delivered effectively, on time and on budget. You would be expected to lead the client and advising on a wider media strategy and planning considerations around channels, measurement and technology. As well as mentoring your team members to deliver against the best of their ability and provide excellent service. Understanding their strengths and weaknesses, adapting the team structure and workload were necessary and proposing relevant training where needed. You will need to be a have considerable commercial awareness, inputting into resource and reporting campaign results.
Campaign Strategy & Management
• To ensure all accounts have a performance & commercial strategy and these are presented in a clear and concise way to the client
• To continuously evaluate current ways of working to ensure the greatest level of efficiency and commercial focus
• To work closely with suppliers to ensure that the team are constantly at the forefront of industry developments and, when suitable, we are trialling these new tactics for our clients
• Ensure all activity meets or exceeds the client’s performance expectations
• To manage budgets in line with strategy and ensure that monthly spend is on target Delivery & Task Management
• Highly organised individual managing a number of different clients and campaigns at any one time • Clearly briefing and managing operational executives to ensure that work is delivered to an exceptional standard, on target and on time
• Quality control of work conducted by junior and more operational members of the team Departmental Development
• 4 - 5+ years managing paid media accounts working towards client’s goals on a DR or performance basis (multi-channel is preferable)
• Ability to compile media plans across multiple channels
• Accomplished presentation skills and confidence in presentation delivery
• Proven ability to cross sell/up sell Desirable
• Experience running and optimising media campaigns - e.g PPC, Paid Social, Display
• Experience with Adserver Tracking
• Experience using analytical tools such as Google Analytic
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 DOE
Remote working currently and hybrid model moving forward
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'