Senior Account Director - Packaging Design
SALARY; £55-70K depending on experience
Benefits; Incentive Bonus Scheme, Private Healthcare + 28 Days Holiday
The Group Account Director role drives the conversion of revenue opportunities and fosters the delivery of projects within scope and timelines for a portfolio of clients. It is a pivotal role that combines business and brand strategy with client service and business development to drive the client's business growth and brand agenda both internally and externally.
The Group Account Director is the day-to-day lead and strategic adviser on client projects working either directly or indirectly via the extended team to build senior client relationships and develop business whilst providing an outstanding level of client service to deliver strategic thinking and creative solutions of commercial benefit to both the client and agency
The Group Account Director works closely leading junior team members to deliver projects for the portfolio in order to strengthen the partnership and open new doors for business growth. He/she also works alongside Management in converting potential clients into actual briefs.
Roles & Responsibilities -
- The main aim of this role is to manage creative projects, which exceed client expectations, on time and budget.
- Managing a total portfolio of £2.5 mil with particular focus on gaining revenue and farming new clients.
- To be the main point of contact for a list of clients and provide an exceptional service to them.
- You will be required to deal with client queries and project manage the projects from brief to production to launch
- Book out adequate time for design and photography projects and working with the Traffic Manager to ensure this
- Creating creative written briefs
- Producing marketing audits
- Present design idea to clients and ensure their client systems are up-to-date
- Keep knowledgeable of market changes by attending regular store visits to review designs on shelf.
- Supervision and people management of a team; including Account Director, Senior / Account Managers, Executives and sharing additional resource (Intern / Account Executive) with the wide team, as available.
- Identifying and winning additional business through proactive initiatives
- Working in conjunction with the C.E.O and Finance Director to ensure that the drive plans development respond to the financial objectives for the business
- Demonstrating 'best in class' process and management and instilling this into all team behaviours.
- Host weekly / daily drive plan meetings with the client services team
- Report year-to-date tracking against revenue targets and plans to ensure targets are hit
- Need to have agency / design background - not just general account management as they will be expected to present design to clients.
- Preferably from an FMCG client background
- Need to have experience of being a key client contact for accounts
- Ability to draft up a creative brief from information provided
- Ability to solve business problems
- Able to coach and mentor Account Directors / Executives / Managers
- Ability to develop a new business plan
- Build a list of contacts and contact strategy / activities
- Ability to farm current clients beyond gaining repeat business
- Must have excellent organisational, written, spoken and time management skills
Interviews are being conducted as soon as possible for this vacancy, so if you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible and register your details with us
Please note; we will not pass on any of your details without prior consent!
Key words; account management / customer service / client services / project manager / packaging / graphics / repro / flexographic / gravure / account director / branding / account director / FMCG / branding / design /
- account manager
- customer services
- account director
- client services
- brand manager
- brand guardian
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'