My client are a multi-award-winning creative agency who create ideas you can't ignore. Ideas that are sparked by insight, developed with zero channel prejudice and delivered with skill and passion at every touchpoint.
To make it all happen, they have 160 talented integrated specialists, working across offices in Norwich, London and Leicester.
Reporting into the Client Services Director, my client are currently looking for an Account Director to join them asap to cover a period of maternity leave (c12m). You'll be leading a team of Account Managers and Account Executives to ensure the success of a range of campaigns for key clients. You'll be an experienced AD with integrated campaign experience, looking for a fresh challenge commencing in May 2018.
They are looking for someone with a passion for communications, a great team player and an individual who has a forward-thinking approach to all aspects of their work.
* Exceptional client service skills with the ability to maintain and extend client loyalty via strong relationships and a proactive and innovative approach
* Ability to grow your accounts by identifying and landing opportunities in both existing and new areas of the client's business
* Able to manage client budgets against objectives set
* Providing accurate forecast figures on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
* The ability to work collaboratively with Planning to influence and implement a strategic and analytic approach to communications with ROI at its heart
* Develop creative briefs to motivate and excite creative colleagues
* Leading your account group, taking ownership and directing others as needed
* To represent the business in a professional manner at all times
* Effective written and verbal communications
* Good interpersonal skills
* Competent IT skills
* Experience in the live entertainment industry
* Integrated marketing experience, conversant with all channels, including digital and offline
* Ability to manage teams, directly and indirectly, showing a coaching and mentoring approach
Benefits and Applying
* 22 days' holiday + bank holidays
* Additional day off for Birthday!
* Healthshield cover
* Company Pension
* Childcare Vouchers
* Cycle to work scheme
* Life insurance
Excellent salary is available for the right candidate! Please send CV across to Emma Baylis at Select Appts now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job