Account Director (Marketing Agency) - Maidenhead - £45k - £50k
Our client is a well-established technology marketing agency who provide the full mix of marketing services to a wide variety of international clients.
With ambitious growth targets and international expansion they are working towards being a leading player in the B2B technology marketing space.
Responding to client growth within the existing and new client base they are recruiting for a motivated Account Director.
This is an ideal role for an ambitious individual with Account Director experience who is looking for the next step in their career, with an opportunity to provide direction to long term client planning
while also building a team around these clients.
The role will be working with some of the agencies major international accounts to help to develop marketing campaigns aimed at end user, business, channel partner and internal audiences; utilising all of the marketing
disciplines and targeting consumers through to global Enterprise organisations.
Some of the clients work in EMEA, APAC and North America so there is a requirement for flexibility in supporting this and there also be a requirement for occasional travel.
• Ability to plan strategically with a view to working as an extension of our clients’ marketing teams
• Knowledge across multiple channels to recommend activity suitable to any client brief.
• The personality to explain, sell and then help deliver a great idea to a client and within the team - tied to the people skills that can create and grow client relationships
• Build strong working relationships within the agency, with the ability to clearly define a creative or digital brief
• Management of financial forecasting across accounts for the year
• Leadership of a team, supported by Client Services Director
• Focus on generating new ideas to share across the agency
• An understanding and experience of the tech marketing sector brought with you from previous agency or direct client experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate a passion for marketing and a desire to really understand client challenges, their business and their products.
A broad experience of marketing is essential to support servicing their technology clients.
The role will report into the Client Services Director, Key tasks will include, but are not restricted to:
• Own client relationships
• Lead Client contact across a range of tech marketing clients - maintaining established client relationships, developing more recently acquired client relationships - quickly winning their trust
• Strategic/ planning lead for these accounts, with foresight to structure a team that can deliver business as a result of these plans.
• Running/partaking in strategic workshops, producing strategic reports and directing/overseeing their implementation
• Run a client services team, ensuring healthy team spirit of co-operation and efficiency at all times.
• Responsible for the client team’s productivity, outlook and output, whilst achieving the highest possible standards.
• Ensuring quality control through supervision and stimulation to ensure best solutions always presented to client challenges
• Developing and challenging the team to facilitate growth, development and commitment to Enigma
• Delegating appropriately
• Resource Management within the agency together with studio heads - to ensure all projects are given the attention they need, and equality of team workload
• Managing pitches and convincing prospective new clients to use Enigma
• Managing commercial success of accounts ensuring profitability/accountability - tackling issues that are leading to unprofitability
• Managing and reporting accurate revenue figures
Has experience of the below and when best to deploy them:
• An experienced B2B technology marketer
• Has a good understanding of the B2B marketing Industry, both on and off line
• Very strong digital marketing experience
• Approx. 5 years agency or client side marketing experience (ideally tech agency)
• Has experience in managing small teams
• Project Managing international integrated marketing programmes for global clients
• IT & Channel Marketing
• Understanding how to maximise networking opportunities and building strong long-standing client relationships
• Attention to detail and strong organisation skills are key requirements for this role.
• Ability to work as part of a team and the desire to further develop knowledge and experience in marketing are essential requirements we have of any candidate.
Immediate interviews are available for the right candidates! Please get in touch ASAP.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
- Marketing Agency
- Account Directors
- B2B Marketing
- Client Requirements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job