We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced learning professional to join our highly skilled and knowledgeable team within Capita Learning as a Account Director - Learning. You will take overall accountability for the success of your allocated industry (in addition to directly owning one or more strategic accounts), you will have a deep understanding of industry needs, maintaining the profile of Capita Learning, delivering on client contractual and non-contractual needs and delivering financial and commercial outcomes.
With deep learning sector expertise and experience you will develop trusted partnerships with customers, stakeholders also identify further opportunities across the wider Capita Group.
Capita Learning is a strategic learning partner to our clients, supporting our clients to deliver transformation in their business outcomes through effective learning interventions.
We have a wide range of learning capabilities, more of which can be found here:
What you will be doing:
- Accountable for the development and execution of the agreed industry and account business plans
- Accountable for client satisfaction, client learning outcomes and end to end learner experience
- Proactively identify new industry and client opportunities in collaboration with colleagues in Capita Learning and Capita Group.
- Collaborate extensively with Learning and Delivery teams to ensure seamless delivery of client activity. Develop cross-functional teams to deliver against specific client or industry needs
- Provide though leadership and market insights to customers to demonstrate Capita's capability as a strategic learning partner
- Lead on all sales opportunities, proposals, financial modelling and presentations within the account to develop business
- Track renewals and manage the re-bid process. Work with the customer to understand the learning requirement to write proposal in order to identify the best fulfilment solution to meet the customer need, utilising subject matter expertise from the Learning team
- Manage Associate Learning Partners as appropriate to deliver the same key activities and responsibilities for their portfolio.
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrable evidence of account management for contracts/portfolio in the region of 30m per annum
- Demonstrable evidence of account growth/development
- Demonstrable evidence of identifying and analysing client requirements & building bespoke solutions
- Demonstrable experience advising, working with, and influencing, senior level stakeholders
- Demonstrable external market network/profile in the Learning Industry
- Sound knowledge of management development, leadership development, organisational development and learning technologies
- Experience of leading high performing teams; to include performance management, delegation and development of those individuals
About Capita Learning:
Capita Learning is a leader in Learning and Development Transformation. Our expertise covers everything from strategic learning consultancy to managed learning services, curriculum design and training delivery to digital and competency management. We also specialise in apprenticeships and pre-employment programmes. You'll be joining a team who are passionate about innovation and who take pride in making learning and training the best experience possible.
What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you. If you have any questions you'd like to ask before applying, you can contact
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Account Director
- Senior Account Manager
- Learning Consultant
- Learning Partner
- Senior Learning Consultant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'