Interim Account Director- Integrated Facilities Management
12 months FTC- maternity cover
My client provides facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They are a UK FTSE 250 business and have a reputation for being the best.
We are recruiting a professional Account Director to cover maternity leave for a minimum of 12 months to be responsible for a key account by delivering a total facilities management solution, delivering growth within the contract and take ownership of the strategic development of the client relationship, ensuring all opportunities are maximised, efficiencies gained and delivered.
- Continue to develop the account to provide exceptional customer experience
- Assuming P&L responsibility for the account, leading the day to day management of the performance, operational and financial aspects of the account.
- As the primary client interface, you will build strong and sustainable relationships with senior stakeholders within the contract
- Challenge, inspire and enable a senior team to excel in delivering clear business objectives and providing strategic management information
- Drive total ownership of the contract
- Identify, assess and drive the development of new revenue lines / service offerings from the existing contract.
- Inspire, support and direct a senior team in delivering business objectives.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Proven experience in a similar Account Director role within Integrated Facilities Management
- strategically strong, a clear passion for growing both new and existing revenue streams
- Demonstrable experience of building relationships with key stakeholders
- Technically capable, commercially aware and have the ability, gravitas, resilience and presence to inspire and influence those around them.
- Be proactive and used to building strong, effective working relationships
If you feel you meet the above criteria and are looking to secure a new interim role within a large, reputable organisation then apply now for immediate consideration.
- Account Director
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job