Unlock your potential as an Account Director in our dynamic new North East office! You will join a cutting-edge team poised for success, where innovation meets impact.
As a key player in our expansion, you'll spearhead client relationships, driving growth and shaping our presence in the thriving North East market. Seize this opportunity to lead, strategize, and make a mark in a supportive and collaborative environment.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and prospects with accountability for retention of clients and new business development. The successful candidate will manage and develop the client relationships and grow the portfolio, including targeting and converting prospects.
• Ultimate responsibility for the provision of the required services to the client.
• Understand the clients’ business and their risk management needs and look for solutions to deliver those needs through the provision of ongoing service.
• Identify primary budget holders and decision makers within clients, establish and maintain active relationships with these people.
• Provide technical, industry and subject matter expertise where required.
• Draw on expertise within specialist technical teams within the BU and across the Group for clients as required.
• Determine appropriate solutions, structure, price and placement strategies that meet the clients’ needs and deliver profitable business for a range of clients.
• Grow existing portfolio by identifying new from existing opportunities.
• Lead (not line manage) supporting service team.
• Maintain effective working relationships with Claims Advocates to effectively deliver clients’ needs.
• Business Development: To actively drive the sales process in relation to winning, retaining and developing profitable new clients.
• Placement Management: To deliver optimisation of revenue from new and existing clients using the full range of appropriate placement channels.
• Operational and Service Delivery: To lead and deliver the end-to-end ongoing client service, adhering to standardised policies, procedures and service standards.
• Strong insurance industry knowledge and experience
• Strong practical knowledge of account development and appropriate tools to achieve this aim.
• Experienced at new business sales process and track record of converting prospects to clients (preferable).
• Skilled at building effective relationships, at all levels, with clients, prospects, associate’s insurers, and external specialists.
• Experience in managing clients with global programs.
• Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
• Experience of working with and adhering to processes and systems to support client services.
• Preferably education to degree level or equivalent.
• Preferably with the addition of professional qualification of ACII or similar.
At WTW, we believe difference makes us stronger. We want our workforce to reflect the different and varied markets we operate in and to build a culture of inclusivity that makes colleagues feel welcome, valued and empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive work environment throughout our organisation. We embrace all types of diversity.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'