Location: Home Based - Travel across the Hertfordshire region
Position: Account Management
Salary Details: Band 8d - £68,800 - £85,100
Advertising End Date:
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Due to our continued commitment to delivering outstanding customer service we have an exciting opportunity to join our organisation in a newly created senior role as an Account Director. This is an exciting role that delivers a strong emphasis on building relationships, you will be responsible for a large account management strategy to deliver effective temporary staffing services to meet client needs, retain client accounts and develop services. You will lead and contribute strategically to the effective provision and development of NHS Professionals services to clients through internal stakeholder relationships
You will be involved in supporting our transformation journey along with key stake holders in the business. This is a great opportunity to demonstrate your ability to communicate at all levels and support a fast-paced project.
The Account Director is responsible for:
- Leading largescale multiple account management strategies to deliver effective temporary staffing services to meet client needs, retain client accounts and develop services.
- Will be responsible for Trusts in excess of £70million contract revenue per annum or will have more than 4 trust under their ownership.
- Responsibility to deliver account growth and development to suit the needs and demands of individual client Trust and fits within their local health economy collaboratives: (Integrated Care Systems/Sustainability and Transformation Partnerships).
- Identifying areas of growth through introduction of new service provision within existing clients.
- Supporting the identification and solution design of new services and products to take to market across ICSs and STPS.
- Contributing to planning, solution design, tender support, implementation and evaluation of potential new client opportunities within a specific area, with strategic alliance with the Business Development Team.
- Mentor, coach and lead on the development of an account management team, to achieve against performance targets.
- Management of a group of client Trusts, with overall responsibility for P&L delivery for trust, driving income streams and contribution targets.
- Creations of account strategies to drive growth across specific group of client trusts, inclusive of all current staff groups and service lines including new modular services
- Overall responsibility for delivery of contract governance throughout the contract lifecycle.
- Establish, develop and maintain strong, effective working relationships including at a senior executive level with both the client and internal stakeholders using negotiating and influencing skills as appropriate, to deliver account growth and retention..
- Ensure NHS Professionals have credibility in service provision through key working relationships to support retention and development, working collaboratively with Trust services
- Maintain and develop external stakeholder relationships thorough engagement at senior level with regional bodies such as i.e. relevant STPs and ICSs, NHSE&I, Clinical Commissioning Groups and Local Authorities where appropriate.
This is a high profile role within the organisation and you will require strong relationship management and leadership management as well as the following:
To fully thrive and succeed in this role, it is imperative you the appointed candidate can quickly establish strong working relationships with both the Trust management stakeholders, ward manager and flexible worker communities with the end goal of delighting our customers; our aim is to be a "customer obsessed" organisation.
- Experience working in the NHS. healthcare or similar customer service environment
- Proven experience of managing and leading a high performing team
- Able to demonstrate previous experience of developing and implementing new processes to improve service
- Experience of performance management and development of team members
- Experience of managing operational delivery and KPI achievement.
- Experience of developing operational plans.
- Experience of presenting operational plans and achievements to stakeholders.
- Experience of budget management
- Change management skills within a complex environment
- Collaborative working across professions and services; both internal and external
More reasons to apply:
In return for your hard work commitment, NHS Professionals can offer you some fantastic benefits: -
- Competitive salary with a company backed self-development scheme, and the opportunity for unrivalled progression
- 27 days’ annual leave per year plus 8 public holidays
- Access to a stakeholder pension scheme
- Health and wellbeing support
- Ability to buy and sell annual leave.
Who are NHS Professionals…
If a hospital cannot supply staff on a ward or area, due to increased demand, sickness, or common staff shortages, they need to call upon Bank staff. NHS Professionals works with trusts to develop 'bank’ of highly skilled workers (bank members) who want to work flexibly with the NHS.
We are currently saving the NHS £70 million per year through the dedicated work of our passionate teams, so if you're looking for a new and challenging role that contributes to making a real difference, then we look forward to receiving your application to join NHS Professionals today.
*Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if enough applications are received. In 2010 NHS Professionals moved to Limited Company status and therefore Agenda for Change terms and conditions are not applicable to this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'